Cucumber Lemonade with Basil Mocktail
• 1 Cucumber
• 3 Cup water
• 3 Lemons
• 2 T Sugar
• 1 Small bunch basil
• 1 Cup soda water
• Start by cutting your cucumber in half. Peel one half and cut it lengthwise
• Scoop the seeds out and chop it into pieces.
• Put the cucumber pieces in a food processor and puree until smooth.
• Put puree in a fine mesh sieve over a container and push with a wooden spoon or spatula, extracting as much liquid as you can from the cucumber puree.
• Fill a separate bowl or pitcher with 3 cups water & 1 cup soda water. Squeeze 2 lemons into the water and mix in the sugar.
• Pour lemonade and cucumber juice to pitcher. Slice remaining cucumber half (un- peeled) and remaining lemon and add to pitcher. Add basil, too. Refrigerate until chilled.